Thursday, January 11, 2007

Less than a week

....and I'm back to class. I hope the semester goes by quickly. I finally got my clinical assignment - apparently they were mailed before Christmas, but I never received it, so I called yesterday. I have the same instructor I had Fundamentals with, at the same hospital. I like her a lot - I hope it's just as good this time around.

Big news - My house is officially for sale! I won't post the listing, but it went up this week.

I'm moving in with the guy. Myself and the kids. Happy, happy, happy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whitney, I hope everything works out well for you. You deserve some much needed happiness right now. Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts!! ((Hugs)) :)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! Congratulations. And best of luck in the sale of your home.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home