Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Off to class tomorrow

Class starts tomorrow. I was telling the guy about my schedule, and lo-and-behold REALLY read my schedule while talking to him, and discovered class starts at 8am this semester, and not 9:30!! Good thing I checked.....I would've felt really intelligent tomorrow showing up late.

We got a really horrendous ice storm this weekend into yesterday. The kids have no school today - their first official snow day. I'm lucky that we didn't lose power. The guy did just as he was headed out the door for work around 10am, so I left shortly after him. He didn't get it back until almost 11pm last night. But many people are still without. Mine flickered a bit, but never went out.

I'm super pissed off at the fucktardexasshole, but I'll save all of that for another time. Just a bunch of crap that he did to me and my credit over the past year that is now biting me in the ass. Fucker.

I think Macey is un-officially not living here anymore. She hasn't been here for her week in well over 2 months now, and the last time she was here at all was over Christmas. We're not fighting; I think she just prefers her big room and no supervision. Her room here IS tiny - closet-like is more descriptive. I know she's "trying" things - she has been honest with me, and I'm honest with her about the stuff. The big question now is whether to go all out and get a room built for her at the guy's house. I told him I DO need and WANT to have a room for her, but I don't think we need to bust ass getting it done. Truly, I'm not that upset, but only because (and many may not understand this) I did the SAME THING. I butted heads with my mom, and eventually moved back to NH with my father. But she is only 5 miles away, not half a country like I was. Time will tell.

I'm sooooooooo not looking forward to getting up tomorrow, but want this semester done and over with!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this semester goes well for you, Whitney!!! I'm excited that you are almost done. Yeehaw!!

One day, your dd will wake up and smell the coffee. Even though you're leaving it alone, I'm sure it's hard for you. You know her better than anyone. (((Hugs)))

3:07 PM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

(((hugs)))

and hey, this layout looks familiar. lol

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home