Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hellloooooooo.....

I'm here - for a few minutes! And on DIAL-UP, of all things. Yes, no DSL out here in the woods. I didn't even think they made dial-up anymore....sort of like the Edsel..... ;o)

Life is going well, for the most part. School is fine - FLYING by this semester. I've had 3 exams out of 5, with a 92% on each of them, so my average is an A-. I'll take that. Soooooooo many people failed the 2nd exam. It was hard - all EKG strips and stuff to interpret. We only have 5 weeks left! Graduation is May 12, the nursing pinning on May 11th.

The house sale is going.....not so well. I have had only ONE person look, and that was sort of promising, in that he came out again and brought a contractor to get an estimate on turning the barn into a studio. But alas, it was going to cost about $60K for him to do that, and he didn't have that kind of money.

But for the most part, except for a few dressers and big furniture and appliances that are coming, I'm moved out. Oh yeah, and dishes. And some stuff in the barn. Hmmmmmm....maybe there is more than I thought! But we're here, and while there is a lot of driving on the weeks the kids are here, it has been going well. A few tense times, but nothing that every doesn't have at some point. I do hope it sells soon. The bills are piling up for me BIG TIME, and fucktard still has not listed the property, so I don't have my money. Or any money. I need to graduate and get working. I'm actually looking forward to it! But then.......student loans (all $50k of them!!) start being paid on - YIKES!

I'm looking forward to spring. This extreme cold just sucks.

We're getting a new puppy in a few weeks - a bulldog. We went to see the litter last week - they are so damn cute (but what puppy ISN'T cute??). She will join the two dogs already here, so there will be a very full house. Plus all the miniature dairy goats (all 35 of them), cow, 2 llamas, chickens, and barn cat. Yeah, full house and barn!

Hope all is well in blogger-land.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Woohoo.........I thought you had done gone up and left the internet! LOL

Glad to hear all is well. I can't believe you're almost DONE!!!! WOW

Good luck with the house, and getting a job and all!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hey girl...just stopping by to see how you're doing! Sounds like you're busy as always! Keep your chin up, and keep plugging along.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home