Monday, June 11, 2007

NCLEX - tomorrow!

Okay, so it's been a while. A long while!

I'm now all graduated, with distinction! Officially a Graduate Nurse. And I have a temporary RN license for my state. But no job - yet.

Tomorrow I take the NCLEX - the national exam to become an official Registered Nurse. I'm nervous, to say the least. No matter who you are, you walk out of the exam KNOWING you failed. The minimum is 75 questions - max is 265. There is a 6 hour time limit. My friend took it last week, and went the full 265 and 6 hours. She was crying to me that afternoon, knowing she failed, and making plans to take it again. She passed though, finding out through the website two days later.

My stomach is in knots, I'm in the bathroom every hour........ugh! I'm not even worried about getting a job right now - just passing. I have about 10 books I'm using to study from, but at this point it's all running together. I need a break. After tomorrow, apparently!

All else is okay. I promise I'll update later this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home